Program Length: 22 weeks
This program is offered at our Toronto Campus
This course is designed to equip students with a working knowledge of office systems and procedures and with an advanced level of the computer skills required to manage a fast paced, modern office that emphasizes technology in communication, record keeping and accounts management. This program provides students with relevant administrative and high-level technological skills to meet the demands of the current and emerging business environment.
Skills stressed in the course include scheduling meetings and appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, conducting research and providing information via the telephone, creating reports by using graphics, maintaining financial records, preparing bank reconciliation, postal mail, and e-mail.
- Introduction to Computer Applications
- Business Communications
- Accounting Software Applications – Simply Accounting/ MYOB, QuickBooks
- Interpersonal Skills
- Administration Management
Graduates of this program are in high demand, and are ready to enter financially rewarding careers. Graduates may be employed in Business entities, Accounting firms and Legal firms as administrative assistants, office managers, and admin clerks.
- Grade 12 (OSSD) or equivalent
- If you are 19 years or older and do not have an OSSD or equivalent, a minimum passing score of 14 on the Wonderlic SLE entrance test and an admissions interview to determine suitability for the program[RICH_REVIEWS_FORM category=”none”]